Welcome to Mana Channel! Our focus is on sharing stories of hope and healing from PTSD. We invite individuals who have experienced PTSD to share their personal journeys and what has worked for them in overcoming their challenges. We encourage sharing stories that are no longer than 30 minutes and include the following topics:
1. The source of your trauma - We understand this is a sensitive topic and encourage you to share only what you are comfortable with, without triggering your trauma.
2. How your PTSD manifests itself - PTSD symptoms vary widely by individuals, and we want to hear your unique experience.
3. When and how it was diagnosed - We're interested in hearing about your experience dealing with healthcare professionals and getting diagnosed.
4. Treatments received - Share which treatments you found helpful and which ones didn't work for you.
5. Tips for fellow PTSD patients - We believe in community support and sharing coping mechanisms, so please share any tips that have helped you.
Please refrain from sharing graphic details or pictures to avoid triggering others. We prefer ad-libbed talks as they show authenticity. Join us as we create a supportive and understanding community for those affected by PTSD.